How it works:
- Executive Directors will award points according to the “Got More? Get More.” program outline.
- Once you have accumulated 10 tokens, you will give them to your Executive Director, who will load the appropriate amount of points into your online “Got More? Get More.” account.
- Once your points are loaded, you can begin shopping.
- Visit http://www.crossroadshospice.com/rewards.
- The first time you redeem points, you will need to enroll in the program by completing an online form. The form captures and stores your home address (shipping address) for future use.
- You will receive a password from your Executive Director. You will need the password to log into the site each time you visit.
- Once logged in, you can begin browsing the online catalog. You will see your name and amount of available points in the upper left hand corner of the online catalog Web page.
- Once you locate the gift you want, simply add it to your shopping cart and follow the steps to check out.
- Your “Got More? Get More.” gift will be shipped to the address you provided when you enrolled in the program or you can change the “ship to” address during the checkout process.
- Then, it's time to earn more tokens and follow the same steps!
Click here to enroll now!
Click here to login.